HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Become a Member (see below)
Just Contribute (all contributions help)
Become a Docent
– If you like to meet people
Be a Curator
– If you would like to work with our collection
Help Raise Funds
Help us with Planning
To Help or Ask Questions, Contact our Curator by e-mailing email@example.com
Becoming a Member is Easy
Becoming a Member is easy: Click on the membership form by clicking on the blue membership form below and mailing in your form and payment
OR: Click on the “Buy Now” button to make an online membership payment or just to make a contribution via PayPal and enter your amount. (No PayPal account is needed)
Individual membership: $15. / Family membership: $25 / Contributing Member: $50/ Corporate member: $75 / Patron: $100 / or Enter any other contribution amount (however large or small)
Advantages of Membership
- Notifications of Special Events
- Invitation to Annual Meeting
- Time Traveler’s Membership
- Discounts on Portsmouth Historical Society goods – postcards, Christmas ornaments, stationary, etc.
- AND MOST OFALL – To Know You are Helping to Preserve Portsmouth History
Your Portsmouth Historical Society Membership includes membership in the national Time Traveler’s network.
- Exclusive benefits and privileges at museums and historical sites nationwide
- Free or discounted reciprocal membership for a network for historical museums, sites, and societies throughout the United States.
- Free or discounted admission to over 300 organizations in more than 40 states across the country
- A variety of exclusive benefits and privileges, such as gift shop discounts, and much, much more.
The Missouri History Museum created the Time Travelers program in 1998 so that members of historical institutions could receive exclusive benefits and privileges at museums and historical sites nationwide.
Check out the Time Traveler’s website at http://timetravelers.mohistory.org for a list of sites where this benefit applies.